Riser-Wrap® Water Infiltration Sealing System
- Style/Model: Riser-Wrap
- ADI/TSE Free: No
- API 589 Compliant: No
- API607Compliant: No
- API622Compliant: No
- DFARS Compliant: No
- FDA Compliant: No
- Fire Safe: No
- KTW Compliant: No
- NSF® 61 Certified: No
- Oxygen Service: No
- REACH Compliant: No
- RoHS Compliant: No
- USDA Approved: No
- USP VI 661 Compliant: No
- USP VI 87 Compliant: No
- USP VI 88 Compliant: No
Riser-Wrap® is a two-layer protective pipe wrap consisting of an adhesive liquid covered by a heat shrink sleeve.
The Riser-Wrap® seal is a two-layer system designed for corrosion and sealing protection on pipelines and encapsulating manholes to seal joints against ground water infiltration. The first layer is a viscoelastic adhesive liquid sealant covered by a heat shrink sleeve. The sleeve is a thick-walled (2.5mm), cross-linked, high density polyethylene membrane.
Features and Benefits:
- Preheat required only to remove the moisture from the surface and for fast/easy installation.
- Permanent heat indicator ensures that the correct application of heat has been applied to the entire heat shrink sleeve.
- Installation is fully inspectable at any time after the installation.
- Accommodates ground movement.
- Toughness to resist soil stress.
- Optimizes flow and fill of visco-elastic adhesive sealant.
- Seals against ground water infiltration. Impermeable.
- Extends structure life. No special tools.
- Quick & easy installation.
- Available in 17”, 11” and 5.5” widths x 50 ft rolls; online sizing program available.
- Manhole Encapsulation/Sealing
- Repair and Rehabilitation
- Step-Down Joints
- Square/Rectangular Vaults
- Septic Tanks/Vaults