Garlock to Exhibit at “Komarine Korea 2017”
· Garlock will exhibit together with Samsung Precision Engineering
· Show will be held October 24-27, 2017, in Busan, Korea
· Partnership with SSPE strongly broader Korean customers’ access to a wider variety of Garlock Products.
PALMYRA, N.Y. (October 10 2017) – Garlock, a leading manufacturer of high-performance fluid sealing products, proudly announces their presence at Offshore Korea 20156, October 24-27, BEXCO in Busan, South Korea.
Garlock will be exhibiting in partnership with Samsung Precision Engineering (SSPE), an authorized distributor in Korea. This partnership gives Garlock the ability to better serve Korean offshore customers and shipbuilding EPC contractors.
On display at the show will be a variety of products meant for use in the offshore industry, including:
· Premium GYLON® gaskets, a family of flat polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) gasketing materials manufactured to decrease creep relaxation problems that typically plague PTFE products.
· Butterfly valve is renowned throughout the chemical, petrochemical, process, and many other industrial sectors for their quality, performance, and reliability in arduous conditions.
· High-durability expansion joints, meant to protect pipelines on offshore platforms from damage due to physical movement, thermal change, load stress, pumping surges, wear or settling.
Garlock will be represented by SSPE at Booth No. 6E51, Cenrer1,BEXCO For more information, visit KORMARINE