Durable, non-contaminating carbon packing designed for extended service against strong caustics, acids, and slurries.
Style 5000 is a tough, low-abrasion carbon fiber packing impregnated with PTFE and treated with a high temperature break-in lubricant.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Low abrasion and high chemical resistance for long service life
- Ideal where contamination is prohibited, as in pulp and paper industry
- Low chloride certification available
- Style 5000-PBI offers extra abrasion resistance
- Min. Temperature: -328°F / -200°C
- Max. Temperature: 600°F / 315.5°C
- Max. Rotary Pump Pressure: 500 psi / 34.5 bar
- Max. Rotary Pump Speed: 3,000 fpm / 15.24 m/s
- Valve stems
- Slip-type expansion joints
- Centrifugal pumps
- Hydroelectric turbines