GYLON ONE-UP® FDA EPDM Pump Diaphragm for 1" VERSAMATIC E1,E1P, E1K, V1, V1P, V1K, P1, PVM, KVM
- Shipping Weight: 0 lbs
- Style/Model: GYLON ONE-UP
- Air Side Material: FDA EPDM
- Application/Equipment: VERSAMATIC E1 1", VERSAMATIC E1K 1", VERSAMATIC E1P 1", VERSAMATIC KVM 1", VERSAMATIC P1 1", VERSAMATIC PVM 1", VERSAMATIC V1 1", VERSAMATIC V1K 1", VERSAMATIC V1P 1"
- Bolt Circle Diameter (Inch): 7.000
- Bolt Circle Diameter (mm): 177.80
- Bolt Hole Diameter (Inch): 0.340
- Bolt Hole Diameter (mm): 8.64
- Bolt Hole Quantity: 8
- Center Hole: Yes
- Center Hole Diameter (inch): 0.380
- Center Hole Diameter (mm): 9.65
- Form: Molded
- Integral Piston Diaphragm: No
- Max Temperature (C): 149
- Max Temperature (F): 300
- Media Side Material: PTFE
- Outside Diameter (inch): 8.130
- Outside Diameter (mm): 206.50
- Outside Shape: Round
- Primary Dimensional Unit of Measure: Imperial
- Sealing Design: Flange/Bolt
Gylon ONE-UP® pump diaphragms make use of high performance Gylon® PTFE sheet on the wetted side for significantly longer life than conventional PTFE diaphragms. Aside from the vastly superior PTFE, additional strength is given to the diaphragms by utilizing a one piece construction where the PTFE is physically bonded to a premium grade, fabric reinforced, EPDM backer. The PTFE facing and elastomer backer both have patented surface features that help disperse stress and is another contributing factor to the diaphragms renown longevity. Gylon ONE-UP® diaphragms excel in sanitary applications that require clean certifications and long lasting materials.
Features and Benefits:
- Contains FDA compliant Gylon 3522 PTFE bonded to a FDA compliant EPDM backer with fabric reinforcement which provides exceptional cycle life in sanitary applications.
- The Gylon PTFE facing is both EHEDGE and FDA compliant and meets USP Class VI as well as 3A certifications for all sanitary applications.
- One piece design with patented rib construction greatly increases flex life while inversely deceasing down time and maintenance costs.
- Available for most AODD makes and models allowing for ease of transition from low end stock diaphragms.
- Sanitary processes that require high purity standards
- Systems that utilize a clean-in-place (CIP) sterilization method
- Chemically aggressive media
- Beverages (alcohol, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Foods (meat, sugar, sauces)
- Dairy products
- Pharmaceutical solutions, creams, and solids
Equipment Compatibility:1" VERSAMATIC E1,E1P, E1K, V1, V1P, V1K, P1, PVM, KVM
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Processing