For maximum bearing life, KLOZURE® Bearing Isolator technology utilizes a non-contact seal design, eliminating shaft grooving while minimizing leakage and contamination ingress. KLOZURE® Bearing Isolator Labyrinth Seals provide ultimate performance and protection when uptime and reliability are critical concerns.
Commonly found in pumps, motors, and gearboxes, KLOZURE® Bearing Isolators feature a unitized labyrinth seal design to prevent ingress of contaminants and egress of lubrication. KLOZURE® Bearing Isolators utilize patented Cam-Lock O-ring grooves for ease of installation and retention.
Our Flagship KLOZURE® Metallic Bearing Isolators Include:
- GUARDIAN®: Our patented unitizing ring eliminates the metal-to-metal contact found in other metallic labyrinth seals. Reduces downtime and equipment failure.
- FLOOD-GARD®: Stops leakage in flooded lubricant applications such as gearboxes.
- PUR-GARD®: Reduce food and beverage contamination risks with FDA compliant, metal detectable and x-ray inspectable materials.
- MICRO-TEC® II: Filter dust and small particulates from entering the bearing chamber by adding a microcellular foam into the labyrinth pathway.
- SGi®: Divert stray shaft current on electric motors driven by VFDs with an integrated AEGIS® Shaft Grounding Ring.
Select from the categories below to explore our full range of KLOZURE® Bearing Isolator Labyrinth solutions.