Premium grade FDA-approved Neoprene rubber sheet provides exceptional sealing performance in food applications, with superior resistance to most all oily and aqueous food products.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Composition: Neoprene (CR)
- Hardness: 55-65 durometer Shore A
- Color: Off-White
- FDA-approved ingredients per 21CFR177.2600
- Exceptional material for food plants, with superior resistance to most all food products; oily and aqueous
Note: When choosing an elastomeric sheet for an FDA application, it is very important to determine the compatibility of the rubber material with the system fluid, as well as any washouts that are used to clean the inside or outside of the equipment.
- Available in sheet, roll or cut gasket form
- Min. Temperature: -20°F / -29°C
- Max. Temperature: 250°F / 121°C
- Max. Pressure: 250 PSI / 17 bar
- Maximum PxT 1/16: 20,000 (°F x PSIG) / 600 (°C x bar)
- Maximum PxT 1/8: 20,000 (°F x PSIG) / 600 (°C x bar)
- Flange Surfaces