The BLUE-GARD® Style 3300 provides excellent sealability, which drastically lowers emissions levels and provides cost savings. This style can be used in many applications, including refrigerants, oils, and fuels.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Excellent sealability
- Improved torque retention
- Drastically lowered emissions levels
- Cost savings through reduced waste, maintenance, stocked inventory, fluid loss, and energy consumption
- Aramid fibers with a neoprene binder
- Black color
- Min. Temperature: -100°F -73°C
- Max. Temperature: 700°F 371°C
- Continuous Max: 400°F 205°C
- Max Pressure: 1200 PSI 83 bar
- Maximum PxT 1/16: 350,000 (°F x PSIG) 12,000 bar x °C
- Maximum PxT 1/8: 250,000 (°F x PSIG) 8,600 bar x °C
- Saturated steam*
*This style is not the preferred choice for steam service, but is successful when adequately compressed. Minimum recommended assembly stress = 4,800 psi. Preferred assembly stress = 6,000-10,000 psi. Gasket thickness of 1/16" strongly preferred. Retorque the bolts/studs prior to pressurizing the assembly. For saturated steam above 150psig or superheated steam, consult Garlock® Engineering.
Available in sheet or cut gasket form.