CARBAE™ 108 is a state-of-the-art carbon fiber packing that controls your maintenance costs without compromising performance. It provides a low coefficient of friction and high thermal conductivity, so your process runs cooler, and the packing lasts longer.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Excellent cost/use ratio
- Ideal for most industrial equipment
- Compatible with a wide variety of chemicals
- Easy to install and remove
- Min. Temperature -328°F / -200°C
- Max. Temperature: 850°F / 455°C
- Max. Rotary Pump Pressure: 500 psi / 34.5 bar
- Max. Valve Pressure: 2,500 psi / 172.4 bar
- Max. Rotary Pump Speed: 4,000 fpm / 20.32 meters/sec
- Power generation
- Pulp and paper
- Primary metals
- General industrial use
There are no known pressure limits that have been determined when CARBAE™ 108 is combined as end ring material with die-formed GRAPH-LOCK® center rings in valve installations.
CARBAE™ 108 can be certified to contain less than 200 ppm leachable chlorides on request.