Style 206 EZ-FLO® expansion joints contain a single wide flowing arch, eliminating the need for filled arches on slurry services. Suitable for high pressure applications, their self-flushing design eliminates media buildup and reduces fluid turbulence.
Style 206 EZ-FLO® can be designed to meet the requirements of ASTM F1123 and Navy/Coast Guard Specification 46CFR56.60-25(E).
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Self-flushing design eliminates media buildup and reduces fluid turbulence
- High pressure resistance ensures longer life and reduces inventory requirements
- Lightweight design installs easily and costs less to ship
> Min. Inner Diameter: 1 in / 25 mm
> Max. Inner Diameter: 120 in / 3000 mm
> Max temperature rating is based on tube, body and cover materials. To determine, find the minimum temperature based on materials selected.
Body Material | Max. Temp.
Nylon Tire Cord (Standard): +250°F (+120°C)
Kevlar Tire Cord: +300°F (149°C)
- Pressure and Vacuum Rating:
Note: Pressure and vacuum ratings at neutral FF dimension. Extended face-to-face dimensions result in reduced pressure and vacuum ratings for Style 206 EZ-FLO® expansion joints.
- ASTM F1123 Compliant
- Navy/Coast Guard Specification 46CFR56.60-25(E)
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) -All provinces
- ABS Type Approval
- Nuclear - 10CFR50 Appendix B, 10CFR21, and NQA-1 basic
- ISO 15540 Fire Sales
> Requires use of fire safe cover
- Pulp and Paper
- Water/Waste Water
- Power Generation
For more info on these materials click here.
- ABRA-LINE™: +180°F (+80°C)
- ABRA-SHIELD®: +300°F (+150°C)
- Natural Rubber: +180°F (+80°C)
- GUARDIAN® FEP: +400°F (+205°C)
- FKM (Fluoroelastomer): +400°F (+205°C)
- CSM: +250°F (+120°C)
- SURE-TEC™ FDA/NSF-61 EPDM +250°F (+120°C)
- EPDM/FDA EPDM: +300°F (+150°C)
- HNBR (Hydrogenated Nitrile): +300°F (+150°C)
- Nitrile/DETECTOMER® FDA Nitrile: +250°F (+120°C)
- Chlorobutyl (Standard): +250°F (+120°C)
- Neoprene/FDA Neoprene: +250°F (+120°C)
- Tube — Standard chlorobutyl liner extends to outer edge of the flange for excellent chemical resistance. The flowing arch design adds pressure resistance and reduces product buildup. Seamless tube creates a positive flange seal without gaskets.
- Body — Rubber impregnated tire cord and polyester cross-wrapped in bias-ply construction.
- Cover — Homogeneous layer of chlorobutyl elastomer extends to the outside edge of the flange. Coated with a weather-resistant protectant.
- Custom drilling: ANSI, DIN, AWWA, BS, JIS, and special drilling patterns available on request
- Extended Face-to-Face (pressure/vacuum ratings may be affected)
- Accomodate misalignment: lateral, angular, and torsional offsets