General Purpose Split Seal
The KLOZURE® Model 23 is designed to be a highly versatile solution to address immediate needs in rotating equipment. Its versatility comes from the split design that allows for seal replacement without the time and expense of tearing down equipment, and from its wide range of available materials.
Garlock KLOZURE® can produce the Model 23 in Mill-Right N, ES and V as well as other materials such as FDA Silicone, tailoring it to specific industries and end users. Each material enhances the number of applications and environments that the Model 23 can thrive in making it a viable option for a wide range of applications.
Available in over 300,000 sizes, the Model 23 is a highly versatile option when time is not on your side.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Cover plate required
- Over 300,000 sizes readily available
- Minimum Shaft Diameter: 3.000 in. / 76.2 mm
- Maximum Shaft Diameter: 120.000 in. / 3048.0 mm
- Spring Configuration: Molded-in Stainless Steel Finger
- Material Options: Mill-Right N, Mill-Right ES and Mill-Right V
Misalignment & Runout
Units: in @ fpm / mm @ m/s
- .010 @ 1,000 / .25 @ 5.1
- .005 @ 2,000 / .13 @ 10.2