This proprietary product employs a PBI® yarn encapsulating INCONEL® alloy wire braided over a LATTICE BRAID® carbon yarn core. The encapsulated INCONEL® wire eliminates stem wear, and the braided carbon yarn ensures a flexible core.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Encapsulated INCONEL® wire eliminates stem wear
- Superior resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Dimensional stability at high temperatures
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Certifiable to less than 200 ppm leachable chlorides upon request
- Max Temperature: 850°F / 455°C
- Max Valve Pressure: 4,500 psi / 310.26 bar
- Power Generation
- Severe Valve Stem Applications
Available in die-formed rings upon request.
INCONEL is a registered trademark of Huntington Alloys Corporation. PBI is a registered trademark of Celanese Fibers Corporation.