Style 207 is a U-type expansion joint constructed of specialty rubber and fabric. Available in round or rectangular configurations, it is used as a flexible connector between a turbine and condenser, or other similar applications, requiring internal flange connection.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Lab and field tested
- Engineered to insure long life and reliable service
- Internally flanged for full vacuum and low pressure applications
- Temperature*: to +250°F / +120°C
- Pressure: to 29.9in Hg / 15 psig / 1.0 bar
- Available in round or rectangular configurations
For recommendations for specific applications, including range of available elastomers, consult Garlock.
- For connections between a turbine and condenser, or other similar applications.