Non-contaminating, braided PTFE for dynamic rotary and reciprocating sealing environments requiring extreme abrasion resistance
PTFE impregnation and corner braiding of abrasion-resistant aramid fibers creates this highly durable, non-contaminating, and long life packing.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Greater strength with fewer braid unraveling problems
- Long life in abrasive situations
- Surface lubricant for easier run-in
- Unique, spun synthetic fiber; ideal replacement for asbestos
- Reduction in shaft and sleeve wear lowers operational costs
- Versatile, multi-use packing means lower inventory stocking costs
- Min. Temperature: -170°F / -112.2°C
- Max. Temperature: 550°F / 287.8°C
- Max. Rotary Pump Pressure: 500 psi / 34.5 bar
- Max. Valve Pressure: 2,500 psi / 172.4 bar
- Max. Rotary Pump Speed: 2,250 fpm / 11.43 m/s
- Dynamic rotary and reciprocating sealing environments requiring extreme abrasion resistance.
- Expansion joints