Cell-Cast™ Interlocking Hole Forming Disks
- Style/Model: Cell-Cast
- ADI/TSE Free: No
- API 589 Compliant: No
- API607Compliant: No
- API622Compliant: No
- DFARS Compliant: No
- FDA Compliant: No
- Fire Safe: No
- KTW Compliant: No
- NSF® 61 Certified: No
- Oxygen Service: No
- REACH Compliant: No
- RoHS Compliant: No
- USDA Approved: No
- USP VI 661 Compliant: No
- USP VI 87 Compliant: No
- USP VI 88 Compliant: No
Cell-Cast™ Interlocking Hole Forming Disks are designed to produce large diameter holes in poured concrete structures.
Cell-Cast™ Interlocking Hole Forming Disks are easily installed by one construction worker due to their light weight. For example, one 3” (7.62 cm) thick by 50" (127 cm) diameter Cell-Cast™ disk weighs just 22.0 lbs. (9.98 kg). So now you can install large hole forming disks without the use of cranes, hoists or other devices needed to assist in lifting heavier, more bulky components.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces material costs by 30% to 50%.
- Cuts labor costs by 50% to 70%.
- Minimizes freight and handling charges.
- Consistently produces dimensionally accurate openings
- Sized to work with LINK-SEAL® Modular Seals
- Avoids potential leak path between sleeve and concrete
- Lightweight, 1/8 the weight of steel pipe sleeves
- Complete assembly accomplished in minutes
- Easily installed by one construction worker
- Sizes up to 64.75" (164cm) available for immediate delivery