Optimized performance and planning with a convenient easy to use spool box product. 212-ULE offers the fire safety and chemical resistance of our other low emission valve stem packing products.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Easy to use - Style 212-ULE is easy to cut and install. It is conveniently supplied in a dispenser box package with color coded instructions.
- Lower your costs - Cut inventory dollars and reduce outage schedules without sacrificing performance.
Outage planning is easier than ever with 212-ULE box showing the amount of typical valve that can be repacked. A few boxes of different cross section sizes allow for quick response and efficient coverage of outage requirements.
- Low stem friction - Style 212-ULE combines two packing types to lower friction while maintaining optimal sealing performance.
- Min. Temperature: -328°F / -200°C
- Max. Temperature: +1200°F / +650°C
- Atmosphere: +850°F / +455°C
- Pressure: 4500 psi / 310 bar
- pH: 0 - 14 (except strong oxidizers)
- Critical Service
- EPA Compliance
- Hydrocarbon Processing Industry
- Chemical Processing Industry