Premium grade EPDM rubber sheet with excellent weather and UV resistance. Also good for many alkaline chemical services.
FDA approved, this gasket is recommended for service in aqueous food applications.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Composition: Ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM)
- Hardness: 55-65 durometer Shore A
- Color: Off-White
- FDA-approved ingredients per 21CFR177.2600
- Non-oil-resistant elastomer.
- Recommended for service against aqueous (water-based) foods, but not for fatty-type foods or milk
Note: When choosing an elastomeric sheet for an FDA application, it is very important to determine the compatibility of the rubber material with the system fluid, as well as any washouts that are used to clean the inside or outside of the equipment.
- Available in sheet, roll or cut gasket form
- Min. Temperature: -40°F / -40°C
- Max. Temperature: 300°F / 150°C
- Max. Pressure: 250 PSI / 17 bar
- Maximum PxT 1/16: 30,000 (°F x PSIG) / 900 (°C x bar)
- Maximum PxT 1/8: 30,000 (°F x PSIG) / 900 (°C x bar)