Garlock ONE-UP® pump diaphragms contain high performance GORE® PTFE sheet on the wetted side for significantly longer life than conventional PTFE diaphragms. These diaphragms are considerably stronger than conventional materials and provide excellent chemical resistance. They are suitable for use in elevated temperatures and pressures, and are ideal for general-service pumps that are used for a variety of pumping tasks.
GORE is a registered trademark of W.L. Gore & Associates.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- One-piece design
- Contains GORE® PTFE sheet bonded to a reinforced rubber backing
- Patented rib construction
- Chemically inert and temperature resistant
- Greater flex life
- Available for most makes of pumps and sizes
- Long lasting for reduced downtime and inventory costs
- Works with most chemicals
- Lower maintenance and operating costs
- Neoprene backing: 14°F to 200°F / -10°C to 93°C
- EPDM backing: 14°F to 280°F / -10°C to 137°C
- Viton backing: 32°F to 350°F / 0°C to 176°C
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance to all media in the 0-14 pH range except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
- Flex Life: More than 70MM cycles (ASTM-D-2176, 0.020in. thick, 0.600in. wide)
- Impact Strength: 30.4 ft.lbs./in. (ASTM-D-256, 0.220 in.thick)
- Industrial use only (not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing or packaging operations)
Garlock ONE-UP® pump diaphragms have been extensively field tested in a wide variety of industries including chemical processing, paint, solvent and detergent manufacturing, and wastewater treatment. Case histories show that the average service life is 3.5 times longer than conventional PTFE diaphragms.
The superiority of the PTFE technology developed by GORE® ensures that pump diaphragms will provide extended service life even in your most abrasive applications.
Available for many models of air operated diaphragm pumps from the following manufacturers:
- WARREN RUPP