Garlock Style 1303-FEP combines the low emissions performance of engineered sets with the flexibility and convenience that comes with spool stock compression packing.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- High performance - Style 1303-FEP has been engineered to deliver compliance to the most stringent VOC (volatile organic compounds) and VHAP (volatile hazardous air pollutant) emission regulations.
- Easy to use - This single spool stock packing is a quick efficient solution for on the spot field maintenance and repair. It is available in ring sets as well for convenience in planned or scheduled maintenance.
- Safety - This style has proven itself as class leading sealing solution and is well recognized in hydrocarbon and chemical processing industries. It is a reliable solution, ideally suited for valve stem sealing and is fire safety tested.
- Min. Temperature: -328°F / -280°C
- Max. Temperature: 850°F / 455°C (1,200°F / 650°C Steam)
- Max. Valve Pressure: 4,500 psi / 310.3 bar
- Chemical processing
- Power generation
No end rings are required.
INCONEL is a registered trademark of Huntington Alloys Corporation.